Joe Garza has practiced as as tax and transactional attorney for over three decades. His tax advisory work is a fundamental part of his practice, having served over 2,000 clients.
Cameron Harris has been practicing law since 1982 and has extensive transactional, advisory, tax and estate planning experience with a wide variety of clients and industries.
Dr. John Changiz Vafai, JD, LLM, MPA is a research fellow at Archival and consultant in the ﬁeld of international business transactions. He is recognized as a leading practitioner in the areas of Iranian law, foreign direct investment, licensing, and international oil and gas law
Ms. Danielle Dawson (Dani) is the Director of Operations at Garza and Harris, Ltd. She is also the Director of Planning and Coordination for all of the firm’s conferences that are hosted semi-annually across the United States.
Kristina M. Garza
- Education: Northwestern University (BA), Northwestern School of Law (J.D.)
- Federal District Court Briefing Attorney
- Member: State Bar of New York and Illinois
Raymund King, MD, JD
- Education: University of Dallas, (B.A.), University of Texas Medical School (M.D.), Oklahoma City University School of Law (Juris Doctorate)
- Member: State Bar of Texas, American Bar Association, Dallas Bar Association
- General Counsel: Emergency Services Associates, LP, January 2005-present; Texas Ambulatory Surgery Society, January 2009 – present; DFW Hospitalists, PLLC, March 2011 – present; ConMediSys, Inc., January 2006 – 2010
- Publications: “ HIPAA: Why You Still Have to Care About It," Presented to the American College of Legal Medicine, February 28, 2009; “How to Depose the Expert Witness,” Presented to the American Bar Association, February 13, 2009; “Toxic Mold Litigation, Second Edition”, ABA Publishing, Chicago Illinois, March, 2008 (ABA Bestseller)
- Education: Southern Methodist University (B.A., Cum Laude), SMU School of Law (Juris Doctorate, Cum Laude)
- Member: State Bar of Texas
- Former editor of the Southwestern Law Journal
- Former Chairman of the Securities Section of the Dallas Bar Association
- Industries: healthcare, technology, consumer products, manufacturing, media and resources
- Corporate Transactions: (totaling over $1 billion) corporate reorganizations, leveraged and management buyouts, mergers-of-equals, tender offers, leveraged recapitalizations, joint ventures, going private acquisitions, venture capital transactions, public offering of debt and equity securities